- Worker’s same-sex harassment award upheld
A federal appeals court has upheld a $300,000 jury award in which the plaintiff said he was the victim of same-sex harassment by a fellow worker.
- Uber agrees to settle safety lawsuits for $28.5 million
(Reuters) — Uber Technologies Inc. has agreed to pay $28.
- A pox on dermatology firm that dared to invoke a Jenner
Being an acne-prone member of a famous family apparently means you can successfully demand millions for endorsing a skin care product — or at least think you can.
- AIG faces up to past losses, future challenges as break-up pressure mounts
Poor commercial property/casualty insurance results helped push American International Group Inc. to a net loss of $1.
- Week in pictures
AIG and Zurich are back for more in the Business Insurance week in pictures.
- This week's Top 10 features on BusinessInsurance.com
Find out which features on BusinessInsurance.com were the most popular this week.
- AIG strikes deal with Icahn, posts bigger-than-expected loss
AIG capitulated in its boardroom fight with activist investor Carl Icahn, nominating both his representative and billionaire John Paulson to its board, as it unveiled a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss.
- Work-hours, health reform class action against Dave & Buster's can proceed
- QBE North America names financial institutions practice leader
QBE North America, a unit of QBE Insurance Group Ltd.