- Chubb launches practice for health care industry
Chubb Ltd. said on Wednesday it has launched a practice to provide insurance coverage and risk management solutions to the health care marketplace.
- Reinsurer to offer North American equipment breakdown coverage
Maiden Reinsurance North America Inc. said on Tuesday that it has launched an equipment breakdown reinsurance offering.
- FM Global 2015 net income down 22.9% over prior year
FM Global’s net income for 2015 dropped 22.9% from that of the previous year to $737.8 million, the Johnston, Rhode Island-based property insurer said Wednesday.
- It takes 69 days to discover breaches
It takes an average of 69 days for firms to discover they have been the victims of a data security incident says a law firm, in a survey issued Wednesday.
- Mercer partnership to improve multinational benefits
Mercer L.L.C. said on Wednesday that it has partnered with Thomsons Online Benefits to expand their respective offerings to multinationals.
- CNA taps ex-Chubb exec as senior vice president
CNA Financial Corp. has named Joel Townsend as its senior vice president claim, the Chicago-based insurer said Tuesday.
- Militant interest in attacking nuclear sites stirs concern
(Reuters) —Islamist militants are turning their attention to the atomic industry’s weak spots, security experts say.
- Ruling overturning Chicago pension reform rests on unusual state constitution
A 2014 law would have increased employees’ pension contributions and decreased retirees’ cost-of-living-adjustments.
- Aon promotes veteran Bryon Ehrhart to global growth post
Aon P.L.C. has promoted Bryon Ehrhart, previously Chicago-based CEO of Aon Benfield Americas, to a new global post that is intended to boost the insurance brokerage’s growth.