- Workers comp insurer moves into South Dakota
United Wisconsin Insurance Co., which does business as United Heartland, will begin offering workers compensation insurance in South Dakota.
- Pinnacol creates digital workers comp platform
Pinnacol Assurance has launched Cake, a new digital platform to make it easier for small businesses to buy workers compensation policies without agents.
- Tired workers increase safety risks
How much sleep are employees getting at night? Workplace safety experts are calling this one of the most frequently overlooked but critical questions to answer in employer safety programs.
- 2017 Innovation Awards: Liberty Mutual SmartVideo
Liberty Mutual SmartVideo delivers personalized online videos to workers compensation claimants that summarize key information specific to each claim and provide links to tools and resources.
- Tackling lower back pain with words
What is said to a worker grappling with lower back pain has the potential to lead to a better outcome when opting for conservative care, experts say.
- OSHA guidance for temps
- Imaging studies can exacerbate injury perception
- Getting to the bottom of fatigue issues with sleep apnea tests
- Contract worker safety conundrum
The rise in the use of contract and temporary workers raises questions about who is responsible for their safety in the workplace.