- Manufacturer settles lead exposure case
- Trump’s opioid plan welcome, more action needed: Safety council
- California comp insurers advised to reduce rates to reflect decreasing costs
The California Department of Insurance said Thursday that the pure premium rate will reduce 17.1% to $1.94 per $100 of payroll for workers compensation insurance, effective Jan. 1, 2018.
- California comp regulators suspend three more medical providers
Three more medical providers participating in California’s workers compensation system have been suspended, the California Division of Workers’ Compensation announced Thursday.
- Pennsylvania Senate passes drug formulary
The Pennsylvania senate passed a bill Wednesday that would require adoption of a drug formulary.
- Fatal fall investigation results in proposed $112,000 fine for lumber mill
An Aberdeen, Washington, lumber mill is facing a $112,000 fine for safety violations following the death of a worker last April, the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries announced Wednesday.